Tinplate cans, commonly known as tin cans, tin boxes are made of tinplate. Tinplate is tinned on the surface of the iron having a protective role. Generally, printing is used for exquisite packaging, commonly known as printed tin cans. To answer the question of what is a tin can and what it uses for, let’s take a look at this article.
A tin can, a steel can or a simple can is a container with a thin metal shell for storing goods. When we want to open the jar, we must pull out the iron rod at the top of the jar to peel off the lid. Others have detachable lids. Jars can hold many things: food, beverages, oil, chemicals, etc. The steel tank is made of iron (steel tin) or steel tin. In some places, even aluminum cans are also called “tin cans”
How a Tinplate Can can be used for? When?
Usually divided into moon cake tins, DVD tin cans, chocolate tins, iron tea tins, coffee tins, biscuit tins, health care products tins, beauty tins, handle tins, piggy banks, airtight tins, milk powder tins, wine tins according to their actual uses. , Christmas cans, gift cans, candle cans, metal buckets, badges, coasters, tinplate toys, music boxes, cigarette boxes, stationery boxes, CD boxes, cigarette boxes, various shaped can moulds, etc.
According to the shape classification, it is divided into round cans, rectangular cans, square cans, oval, heart-shaped and special-shaped cans (car shape/cartoon animal shape), etc.
6 (six) advantages of tinplate cans have when compared with other packaging materials:
1. Good mechanical properties: Compared with other packaging containers, such as plastic, glass, and paper containers, tinplate cans have greater strength, good rigidity, and are not easy to break. Not only can it be used for small sales packaging, but also the main container for large transport packaging.
2. Excellent barrier properties: Tinplate cans have better barrier properties than any other material, with good gas barrier properties, moisture resistance, light-shielding properties, and fragrance retention. In addition, the seal is reliable and can reliably protect the product.
3. Mature technology and high production efficiency: The production history of tinplate cans is long, and the mature technology has a complete set of production equipment to match it. The production efficiency is high and it can meet the packaging needs of various products.
4. Exquisite decoration: metal material has good printing performance; the pattern trademark is bright and beautiful, and the produced packaging container is eye-catching, which is an excellent sales packaging.
5. Variety of shapes: tinplate cans can be made into various shapes according to different needs, such as square cans, oval cans, round cans, horseshoe shapes, trapezoids, etc., which not only meet the packaging needs of different products but also make packaging containers more varied and promote up sales.
6. Recyclable and reusable: in line with international environmental protection requirements, in line with future product trends.
Three key points for the application of food tins in Tinplate printing
1. Applied to storage and packaging: It is mainly used for transportation and turnover, with the characteristics of large capacity, used for packaging of raw materials for export products, or for packaging of secondary processed foods.
2. Used in promotional packaging: As the name suggests, the outer packaging of food tin cans is used to attract customers. Placed on the shelf, because the gorgeous outer packaging promotes consumers’ desire to shop. This kind of product packaging allows people to distinguish other products by style or colour. The prerequisite for attracting consumers is to allow consumers to get a beautiful aesthetic, which is used in food tinplate packaging.
3. Applied in decorative packaging: In addition to having a good packaging appearance, it is more important to have the characteristics of decoration. The packaging method of tinplate boxes as gifts needs to show valuable and harmonious characteristics; and the packaging of
Checkout our Tin Can product made by Vietroll.